BUVO´S PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to satisfy yourself that You are happy with it.
- Personal data You provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of BUVO for the purposes of the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us; attending to Your requests, and; providing You with information about the products of BUVO, including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUVO undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a comunication to the our email address.
- To achieve the objectives indicated in section 2 above, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided to us to the holding company of the BUVO. You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via this website
- The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.